A few years back I bought a set of Waterman writing instruments that included a fountain pen, a rollerball pen, and a mechanical pencil.The whole set cost over $300.

The pencil broke after three years. The roller ball pen broke recently. The products claim lifetime warranties. I sent the rollerball pen back because the bottom of the pen would push out and the writing point would retract inside the pen body make it unusable.

I sent the rollerball back to be fixed and they came back with some excuse that I had to be dropped. The pen has NEVER BEEN dropped. If you buy products from Waterman expecting them to fix it under warranty - forget it. They will invariable come up with some excuse or another.

Their products are NOT WORTH the extra cost.

Save your money and buy something less glamorous but more relaible.I for one will never buy a Waterman in the future.

Had an Experience with Waterman Products?

Comments

Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more